Are you a student about to leave home for the first time to live in rented accommodation or your new University’s campus? If you are,  you may be required to have all of  your electrical appliances tested to allow you to stay at your chosen residence.

It is the responsibility of your landlord / Site Manager to ensure that electrical items are safe to use. Because of this,  it is becoming increasingly common for landlords to need proof that all electrical items are safe prior to their use in the building that they maintain.

For insurance purposes it is highly likely that they may have already tested permanent electrical fixtures within the the accommodation however you may be required to do the same for your own appliances too.

Hallmarque PAT are a friendly family business who offer competent and efficient electrical testing at competitive rates.

To discuss your requirements and receive a free quote please contact us using any of the methods below.

Telephone: 01673 860655